David M. Krusch was born and raised in Charlotte. He attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for undergraduate and obtained his JD from the University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, NC.
Since 2011, David M. Krusch has proudly and skillfully represented clients in matters of divorce, equitable distribution, alimony, child custody, child support, domestic violence, business issues and appeals in Charlotte, NC and Mecklenburg County, Gaston County, Iredell County, Union County, and the surrounding areas. David’s approach to family law is unique and strategic, taking into account the individual needs of his clients to reach the best possible outcomes for years to come.
Throughout his career, David has earned the respect and praise of clients, judges, and fellow attorneys alike for his thoughtfulness, creativity and advocacy both in and out of the courtroom. David is well-known in the family law community for supporting and guiding his clients through some of the most difficult and important decisions of their lives.
As a parent himself, David personally understands the complexities and intense emotions that can often accompany child custody matters. David is acutely aware of the high stakes involved in making challenging decisions for your family. These decisions can have a lasting impact on your family’s future, and you want to make sure you get them right the first time.
Every case is different. Every client has unique and individual needs. David carefully listens to your needs and collaborates with you as a partner in your case to craft the legal strategy that will best achieve your desired outcomes.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Children’s Rights
- Domestic Violence & Neglect
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Wills & Estates
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Qualification and Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- North Carolina, 2011
- Texas, 2014
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, NC, J.D. – 2011
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC, B.A. – 2005
Honors and Awards
- Leaders Under 40 (LU40) honoree from the Community Building Initiative (CBI)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- The Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Member
- Member of the Texas Bar
- Leader Under 40 (LU40)
- Community Building Initiative (CBI) Member
- Bernstein Leadership Group
- Robyn Farber Leadership Development Program
- Jewish Federation of Greater Charlotte Main Event Host Committee
- Installation of Rabbi Asher Knight Host Committee
- Meeting Planners International (MPI), Carolinas Chapter, Past Member
- Charlotte NACE Member, Past Member
- Charlotte and Mecklenburg County
- Union County
- Cabarrus County
- Iredell County
- Gaston County